Thank you for reading

Due to time limitations and internet protocols I am officially closing the Shanghai Chronicle after getting so many emails - "Are you still in China?" The answer is "Yes." Living life is taking up my time. If I again blog, I will make sure to let you know. Two years isn't bad!



All the best - G (2010.03.16)

Sunday, October 5, 2008

A Tour

My new apartment is spacious and open and bright. It is furnished - beds, sofas, desk, chairs, but by no means full. There is definitely room to expand. This week I took some photos to give you a sense of my space for the next twelve months. Welcome to my home!


Virtual Tour - Living in South Shanghai



For those of you in Shanghai, the housewarming party will probably be at the beginning of November, after my things arrive from the States.

Hope you are enjoying the fall. The weather here has cooled down in the last week or so, but that means highs in the upper 70s and lows in the mid60s. There were even clear blue skies here last week. No complaints!

G

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, a new home do need some 人气! 呵呵

Anonymous said...

Greta,
Your place looks awesome! So much space for visitors. Hopefully I will make it back over to see you :) Hugs!
~Anne

Anonymous said...

Greta,
I'm glad to see the apt hunt went well! I'm sorry I wasn't able to connect with you my last day in Shanghai, but I really enjoyed meeting you at dinner. Hopefully I'll find my way back sometime soon and have some suits made. :) I love your blog!
-Andrea