Thank you for reading

Due to time limitations and internet protocols I am officially closing the Shanghai Chronicle after getting so many emails - "Are you still in China?" The answer is "Yes." Living life is taking up my time. If I again blog, I will make sure to let you know. Two years isn't bad!



All the best - G (2010.03.16)

Monday, September 8, 2008

Weight

Today I finished packing for the big trip. I have two huge suitcases for which I’m pretty sure I’m going to have to pay an additional baggage fee. If you assume each is 50 pounds and then add my carry on, my computer and my purse, my luggage weighs just about as much as I do. That’s slightly scary. I’m really hoping that I can find a luggage cart at the airport!

Question – What trip did you take where you packed the most stuff? Those of you with children will probably win this one.

Thanks for the suggestions for blog title changes. I also got several emails with additional ideas. I’m mulling them over currently and will decide soon.

The next post is from Shanghai-
G

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I packed the most when I went to Honduras last January to do field testing for my thesis....of course it was about half a suitcase of clothes and 2.5 of lab equipment! What happened to incorporating dumplings into your blog title? Or Rockin like a Chinese Rock Garden?! :P