Thank you for reading

Due to time limitations and internet protocols I am officially closing the Shanghai Chronicle after getting so many emails - "Are you still in China?" The answer is "Yes." Living life is taking up my time. If I again blog, I will make sure to let you know. Two years isn't bad!



All the best - G (2010.03.16)

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Photos from A Day in Suzhou

Matt was kind enough to let me post some of his photos here from our day. He took many more than this, but I whittled it down to present these. It was a great day that is captured here.

A Day in Suzhou

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greta,

Much thanks to Matt. The pictures are great!

Love, MOM

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a fun day! Very beautiful :)

~Anne

Anonymous said...

Wow Greta! What a great day and great experience you are having. I was showing the kids your pictures and sharing your stories. We hope to keep up with the rest of your adventures now. Thanks so much for sharing! All our Love, Krista and Family