Thank you for reading

Due to time limitations and internet protocols I am officially closing the Shanghai Chronicle after getting so many emails - "Are you still in China?" The answer is "Yes." Living life is taking up my time. If I again blog, I will make sure to let you know. Two years isn't bad!



All the best - G (2010.03.16)

Friday, January 25, 2008

Photos from "The End of a Class"

As promised, attached is a link to a slideshow with some pictures from my level 3 final dinner. I also have a short video that one of my students took as well. Looking at these pictures makes me remember why this was such a good class.

Q - If you listen carefully to the video, you'll hear me say, "What's going on?" - Ever had a moment like that?

Enjoy!



Level 3 final dinner

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are open auditions in Michigan on March 1, 2008 for my new movie. As an introductory offer all people in the video are entitled to one free dinner cooked by the queen and king of Glen Drive.

Angers II

Anonymous said...

Every day, my friend. Every...day... :-) Miss you!