Thank you for reading

Due to time limitations and internet protocols I am officially closing the Shanghai Chronicle after getting so many emails - "Are you still in China?" The answer is "Yes." Living life is taking up my time. If I again blog, I will make sure to let you know. Two years isn't bad!



All the best - G (2010.03.16)

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Proof


When we were waiting in the hospital the night that I hurt my knee Ade snapped a couple of pictures of me after the doctor had given his diagnosis. The look on my face is hilarious!

In a bit of a knee update - my knee is feeling much better. The only thing that is still difficult is stairs, but I have much better range of motion now and by the time I head to Hawaii for Chinese New Year I should be good to go!
Cheers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me too! I have trouble on stairs and hills. I'm probably going to start PT soon. Good luck with the recovery!

Anonymous said...

OHHH Sweetie,
You poor thing, you look so miserable!
Annette

Anonymous said...

I love those frogs!!! :p