Thank you for reading

Due to time limitations and internet protocols I am officially closing the Shanghai Chronicle after getting so many emails - "Are you still in China?" The answer is "Yes." Living life is taking up my time. If I again blog, I will make sure to let you know. Two years isn't bad!



All the best - G (2010.03.16)

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Housewarming photos!

As promised, attached are the photos that I have from my housewarming party. There were several friends who avoided my camera (Curt, Jasmine, Ade, Richard - you know who you are!), but this captures almost everyone who stopped by and shared the evening with me.

Housewarming!


I've just about recovered from the party now - my house is back in order, the leftovers have been eaten or stored away and now I'm looking forward to Christmas. I'll be back in the States in under two weeks.

Enjoy the photos!

Cheers-

G

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome!

Anonymous said...

FYI- I finally saw a Sweater with a shawl on it, at a store here.