Thank you for reading

Due to time limitations and internet protocols I am officially closing the Shanghai Chronicle after getting so many emails - "Are you still in China?" The answer is "Yes." Living life is taking up my time. If I again blog, I will make sure to let you know. Two years isn't bad!



All the best - G (2010.03.16)

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

In Transit

When Matt came to visit over Chinese New Year we walked all over Shanghai. Here is a collection of photos that show our travels by foot and by subway. The comments in the slide show give you background on where we were at each place. Experiencing a place on foot is completely different than seeing it through the window of a car and is my favorite way to get the feel for a city.
Streets of Shanghai During Chinese New Year

Question - Where is your favorite place to talk a walk?

Cheers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love walking along the lakefill on Northwestern's campus! The beach up the cottage is pretty awesome too :)

Love you,
Anne

Anonymous said...

I like walking in Cascades Park by our house. The sunrises are breathtaking in all seasons. I think I like the winters best. The colors of the sun at that time of year with the silver of the snow and the hues of the ski make you understand why artists are crazy about light. I also like the cold.....I know, I know your mother is nuts!!

Love you,
MOM