Thank you for reading

Due to time limitations and internet protocols I am officially closing the Shanghai Chronicle after getting so many emails - "Are you still in China?" The answer is "Yes." Living life is taking up my time. If I again blog, I will make sure to let you know. Two years isn't bad!



All the best - G (2010.03.16)

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Wuxi photos - Tai Hu

The photos here took place during my second day in Wuxi. The nature was very refreshing and although there were people there were moments of solitude. We also almost got lost on our way back to the bus parking lot. While I have gotten lost in Shanghai it is a slightly different feeling.
Wuxi II - Tai Hu

That evening we went to a Wuxi show - unfortunately I don't have any pictures, but it was a type of variety show where there was singing, dancing, comedy, a magician and probably other things that I've since forgotten. While it was interesting, a large part of it occurred in Wuxi dialect instead of Mandarin. Humor is one of the most difficult things to translate in any language, but in Wuxi dialect I had no chance. Maybe someday.

Enjoy the shots!

G

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice pictures. Quiet and harmony.:)