Thank you for reading

Due to time limitations and internet protocols I am officially closing the Shanghai Chronicle after getting so many emails - "Are you still in China?" The answer is "Yes." Living life is taking up my time. If I again blog, I will make sure to let you know. Two years isn't bad!



All the best - G (2010.03.16)

Monday, April 13, 2009

Hot Pot, Pedicures and Pools


As you know, my mom has been visiting for almost the last two weeks. We have been having a great time meeting my friends, shopping and then had our trip last week to Sanya. I am very lucky that she was able to come.

The night before we went to Sanya mom and I got the works - manicures and pedicures (mom's first) and then went to dinner with my friend Curt and his wife Sara for Beijing style hot pot. Hot pot is one of those meals that because you cook it yourself really allows you to linger - which we did.

In Sanya our hotel was beautiful (mom is going to be doing a guest post later), but the swimming pools were absolutely fantastic. I went swimming every day, only limited by the last day when I unfortunately came down with the flu. Don't get sick on a tropical island. Starting to feel better now, but still not 100%.


Happy Easter to you all.

G

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow... So 爽!!! ^__^

Unknown said...

Mom has totally had a pedicure before! Excited to read her guest post and hoping you are now feeling totally better!