Thank you for reading

Due to time limitations and internet protocols I am officially closing the Shanghai Chronicle after getting so many emails - "Are you still in China?" The answer is "Yes." Living life is taking up my time. If I again blog, I will make sure to let you know. Two years isn't bad!



All the best - G (2010.03.16)

Monday, August 31, 2009

孩子 (Children)

At the end of July I was able to sneak home for a week where I spent two exhilarating days with Marisha, Arnel and their kids. One of the hardest things about living in China is missing Jadzia and Chie as they grow up. It had been almost a year since I had seen them and 5 and 3 year olds change every day. We had a wonderful visit that was too short as I didn't get my fill of sand castles, chalk drawings and "Tia" hugs.

When I returned to China within the next two weeks my good friends Ade and Nick celebrated the birth of their daughter, Adinda. I was the MC at the seven month ceremony back in June where Nick chose the "girl coconut" which turned out to be correct. :) I was privileged to visit them at the hospital and then last weekend at their house. Adinda's a beautiful baby with great skin and her father's ears! Congratulations to them.

Apologies for the delay in posting. I don't currently have internet at home due to a satellite TV snafu, but will try to be better going forward.

Cheers!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

“我还是个孩子,给我个拥抱好不好?我还是个孩子,给我个kiss好不好?”
Greta,你就是个孩子... ^_^

Anonymous said...

OK, I'm gtuessing you're a child lover!?!

Anonymous said...

OK, I'm gtuessing you're a child lover!?!

Anonymous said...

Update Update Update! (: