Thank you for reading

Due to time limitations and internet protocols I am officially closing the Shanghai Chronicle after getting so many emails - "Are you still in China?" The answer is "Yes." Living life is taking up my time. If I again blog, I will make sure to let you know. Two years isn't bad!



All the best - G (2010.03.16)

Friday, July 3, 2009

An expert?

Over the last month or so I've had the opportunity to record two podcasts for Mercer on China's healthcare market. I got to choose my own questions but the interview process was quite thrilling. That was one of the reasons I took the chance to come work over here – new opportunities. The link below lets you hear one of them if you happen to be curious as to how employers are approaching health management in China, feel free.

http://select.mercer.com/podcast/blurb/154116/

The Chinese versions of these were recorded by my colleague Rebecca. Even though I am getting more comfortable I'm nowhere near ready to record something like this in Chinese.

Happy Listening and Happy Fourth of July!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

赞!

Anonymous said...

从这篇博客发布到今天才过了五天,不过觉得已经过了很久。期待博主的下一篇“大作”,嘻嘻~

Anonymous said...

从这篇博客发布到今天才过了五天,不过觉得已经过了很久。期待博主的下一篇“大作”,嘻嘻~